You have already learned how to make contact with the subject, let’s see if you can identify him.
1. Put apple or any other three-dimensional objects on a table.
2. Set contact with the subject of his hand.
3. Remember setting on this subject.
4. Close your eyes or turn away and try to find this item on the table of saved configuration to it. Do not touch the object, but only find it in the space on the sensations in your hand.
5. Found? Look at the object. You correctly identify the location? The item must be strictly under the palm.
6. Repeat exercise, since establishing a thin contact until the result of attempts is not equal to 100%.